53 Degrees Property is excited to announce that the company has brought its guaranteed rent property management service to Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester, and the Lake District as part of its latest expansion.
This exciting development is part of 53 Degrees Property’s commitment to providing first class property management services across the UK. The new service offers landlords a unique solution to managing their properties in these two areas, alongside their existing services in Chester, Crewe, Nantwich, Ellesmere Port and Dorset.
What is guaranteed rent?
Guaranteed rent is a property management solution designed to give landlords peace of mind when renting out their properties.
With guaranteed rent, 53 Degrees Property takes over the responsibility of collecting rent from tenants and ensures that rented properties are well-maintained. This service also provides landlords with a secure, dependable monthly income as 53 Degrees Property guarantees to pay the agreed rent amount each month regardless of whether the tenant pays or not.
53 Degrees Property’s Daniel Budden said: “We are proud to be expanding our services into Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester and the Lake District, as we look to bring our innovative guaranteed rent solution to more landlords across the UK. We believe that our service will provide landlords with greater peace of mind when it comes to managing their properties and tenants.”
Why choose a guaranteed rent service like 53 Degrees Property?
Guaranteed rent is an increasingly popular option among landlords in the UK, offering several benefits that make it a preferred choice for many. That’s because of:
- Guaranteed income. With guaranteed rent, landlords can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a steady stream of income, regardless of whether their property is vacant or not.
- Long term contracts. Unlike traditional tenancies, 53 Degrees Property guaranteed rent contracts can last for 3-5 years, providing landlords with a stable and predictable income stream over an extended period.
- No tenant issues. With guaranteed rent, landlords don’t have to worry about tenant-related issues such as rent arrears, disputes or evictions, as the provider handles all aspects of the tenancy.
- High level of property upkeep. Providers of guaranteed rent maintain the property to a high standard, ensuring that it remains in good condition throughout the tenancy. The property remains in pristine condition throughout the tenant which can save landlords time and money, as they don’t have to worry about ongoing maintenance and repairs.
- No maintenance costs. Alongside regular upkeep, providers of guaranteed rent also cover the cost of any necessary repairs or maintenance. This can be a significant advantage for landlords, as they don’t have to worry about unexpected expenses or the hassle of organising repairs themselves. 53 Degrees Property fix any maintenance issues within 24 hours.
Why Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester and the Lake District?
Stoke-on-Trent and the Lake District are two of the UK’s most popular rental destinations. With their beautiful countryside, and a host of attractions to explore, these areas have become increasingly desirable for landlords, renters, and holidaymakers in recent years.
Due to their popularity, they make ideal locations for landlords looking to make a return on their investment through renting out their properties. 53 Degrees Property’s expansion into these two areas will provide landlords with an additional layer of security and assurance when it comes to managing their rental properties.
The expansion is set to benefit both landlords and tenants alike as it will allow them access to high quality property management services that only 53 Degrees Property can offer. With this expansion, 53 Degrees Property is looking to revolutionise the way we manage rental properties in both Stoke-on-Trent and the Lake District.
And that isn’t the end of the story for 53 Degrees Property, either. There are more expansions planned across the North West coming up, including in Manchester—so watch this space.
To know more about guaranteed rent, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0330 058 0165.